Saturday, June 8, 2019

Hotfix Update 0.1.3A


Just wanted to release a quick update/bug fix for the game. Sadly, I just noticed that loot items are not fully working and will require me to do some reimporting. This is relating to the problem I'm having with armor. So that for sure will be the next update. For now, enjoy this hotfix. 


0.1.3A hotfix update 

- Fixed some of the grammar on the adult scenes.

- Introduced the LustAway potion. Helps lower your lust counter by 20 points. 

- Tweaked the player combat, punching range should be longer and take less stamina but you do less damage. 

- Some weapons had the wrong damage value as I was testing monster death and forgot to set them back to normal. (I plan on doing more tweaks when a new weapon is in the game.)

- Added some new food test items

Link: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18nVRuWDjvCWC-VH7o-uQP9NVvc4ovf3J

1 comment:

I'm alive! kinda

Holy heck! The world really changed since I last posted here. For the small few of you that found this place thank you for trying the game...