Friday, May 24, 2019

Hello world! Let's begin!

Hey guys, Lusterwolf here. I decided to create a dev blog for the game. I plan on using this blog to host the extra links for downloading and set a place to hold the change lists and any other minor update without having to update the forums. I also plan on setting up other social sites to help spread info about the game and give more places for you guys to follow and interact.

I do plan on setting up a minor update for the game coming soon this week. The major update for the game I had will be delayed a bit. I recently moved and had to start looking for a new part time to help pay rent. Because of that my time has been a bit split and also the armor system I was working on broke rather hard and I had to take more time to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm alive! kinda

Holy heck! The world really changed since I last posted here. For the small few of you that found this place thank you for trying the game...