Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Quick Update

Heyo!

Quick update on CALL. So as I mentioned before I am having problems with the armor system. It's a problem that I'm slowly tackling. Before the armor, broke I was to spawn it in game and the player could wear it. Now for some reason the armor lost it's root bone info and won't connect to the player's animations unless I spawn the armor in the game beforehand. ( Which I can't since some armor spawn in loot randomly) So my game plan is to code it so all armor that is worn will be forced to connect with the rig of the player. I haven't done that before, so I need to do some more research.

On the bright side, I can spend more time on making the armor look better! I wanted to make armor look somewhat more realistic in this game. I do plan on having more "lusty/ battle bra" armor sets but this will act as the default. I'm hoping to add some mechanics that center around taking care of your armor. I just have this idea of this fox girl cleaning her armor and having one of the NPCs help her put her armor on like a squire. This could also set up some nice scenes for romantic between a squire and knight trope.      

  
Overall this means I would be releasing armor later.  In the meantime, I started to work on another system for the next minor update. I'm sure you guys will love it. I'm working on the interaction systems between losing and winning with an enemy. What happens to you if you lose or if you have high enough lust what you can do with a fallen enemy. This will be the first H scenes that will be put into the game! But before I can get to that, I need to work on base systems to trigger it. This includes loot system, lust system and hunger system. These will also change the UI of the game slightly and so far I made good progress on it. My goal is to release before the end of this month! I'll post up more progress soon. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm alive! kinda

Holy heck! The world really changed since I last posted here. For the small few of you that found this place thank you for trying the game...